Wednesday, 31 July 2013

12 Tags of 2013 - July

Well we have made it to the end of the month again, Summer is always busy for us, so its no surprise to myself that my Tim Holtz challenge tag was only finished hours ago.

Details from Tim's tag can be seen here

I kept mine very simple, braying the background with Distress Ink, drawing the flowers on some tags that had been sprayed with Dylusions inks, then adding details with pens, cut it out and adding crackle accents. The bird again I had already coloured in pencil. I put Crackle paint on her.  The words 'Life is Good' was from a rub-on. I stamped a flower on the background to add just a little depth.

Life is Good


Sometimes we just have to remind ourselves that indeed life is not all bad, that good days out weigh the ones that do not go our way.

This tag is going in to the Note to Self journal.- will post it soon.

Wishing the world to treat you well

Dorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thank you for visiting the blog and leaving a comment.

Happy Crafting and have a great day.

Dorrie