Sunday, 30 June 2013

12 Tags of 2013 - June

My did the last few weeks pass at the speed of ........., well at the blink of an eye, but I sure feel I packed a lot into the last few weeks (no need to bore you with the everyday goings on of life, nothing particularly exciting happened).  Among the many arty things I started, I kept up the thought that I must do my Tim Holtz tag, well seeing its 30th June it was time to do, in a record 30 minutes, it took longer to find the ingredients!

I kept amazingly close to Tim Holtz's example, using Distress Paints and pens and water colour paper, the stamp he used is one of my favourite animals/insects, so I thought for the first time I would use the same stamp as him, you can see all the details here

I love the simplicity of mine hope you like.







Thanks for visiting.


Ingredients used

Distress paint
Distress pens
Distress Ink
Stamp from  Tim Holtz - Papillon
Stamp from  Tim Holtz - Way With Words
Stamp from Tim Holtz - Classics#1
White card
Water colour paper.
Water paint brush
Glue
Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thank you for visiting the blog and leaving a comment.

Happy Crafting and have a great day.

Dorrie