Monday, 25 March 2013

Happy Spring.


Those of you living in the UK will know that its a chilly start to spring this year. 
Taking a little me time, I took one of my backgrounds that I did over the Christmas time and gave it a finishing touch!






Again this was a fairly quick tag!

Take one tag and embossing folder.
I had put Distress Ink direct on to the embossing folder, it originally looked patchy to I sprayed with water, A little bit to much so I had to quickly mop it up and luckily it did not go into the de-bossed areas too much.

The stamped (Stampendous) bird image was heat embossed, then coloured with distress pens.

3 months later, I took another of my stash of coloured tag backgrounds, this time it was sprayed with Dylusion ink sprays and randomly cut two flower shapes. I out lined them with a white marker pen, and added some bling.

With yet another tag (just the bottom of it) I stamped the words Happy Spring, Its a very useful set of individual letter stamps that are in Georgie's stash. 

Put together with a few raised stick pads and a little ribbon.


This was after I knocked the snow off!

Keep Warm

Dorrie













1 comment:

Hi. Thank you for visiting the blog and leaving a comment.

Happy Crafting and have a great day.

Dorrie