Wednesday, 31 October 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - October.

Our thoughts go out to all of those effected by Storm Sandy. Hope your world gets back to normal quickly.

****************

Happy Halloween.

Not that we make a huge fuss of the date.

Below is my take on the Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2012 Challange, full details can be found here.

Both Tally and I used a Stampendous Stamp, we do not have a great stash of Halloween items.

I wanted to make my tag quickly so used distress ink on the back ground as it was close to hand.  The numbers I just cut out of card along with the large pumpkins.  The little pumpkins, bats etc are cheap table confetti.  The cat I used Gloss Accents and glitter was Stickles.  Liked the idea of making own colour of glitter but I had just the colour needed in the Stickles.







The screen on the computer has gone a big bit fuzzy, I expect it is telling us it is over used and nearing retirement, but while it keeps going, it is being used! Only problem I have no idea the quality of the pictures they looked OK on the camera. so I apologise if they are not.

Thanks for stopping by.

Dorrie.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thank you for visiting the blog and leaving a comment.

Happy Crafting and have a great day.

Dorrie