Thursday, 9 August 2012

A little water colour

Georgie and I had booked on to a water colour painting intro lesson (a living social offer) from one of our local Artists.  I use water colours a lot on my journal pages, but never really learned the theory behind it, I just mix them up with lots of other media.

The 2 and a half hour lesson was not really long enough but it gave a taste, need to put time aside to do a long course.  The slight problem was, it was the Monday evening after the Busker Boat weekend, so after shaking our tail feathers alittle, we just managed to stay a wake for the theory bit, to enjoy the painting.



My attempt, using the style, of I cannot remember who he said. (I did say I was half a sleep) when I remember I will edit the post.

******

Thought I would show a few of the backgrounds we did a few weeks ago.

Finally got the Dylusion sprays in stock at the shop, so we just had a good time spraying journal pages, some with new stock and a mixture of old 



This one is 'not all that wander are lost.

 

This one I doodled while Tally was ice skating on a club session.







These ones waiting for a little attention.

Tally did one the same blue/green colour, in an attempt to represent the Northern Lights, will get her to put her finished page on her Blog.



This one is done with acrylic paints.


Thanks for stopping by
Happy crafting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thank you for visiting the blog and leaving a comment.

Happy Crafting and have a great day.

Dorrie