Thursday, 31 May 2012

12 Tags 2012 - May

How did we arrive at the end of May so quickly. Work all too quickly can take over life and one forgets to keep a little time for art.

Here is my May Tag for the Tim Holtz -12 Tags of 2012

Enjoyed making this, although had I not started it just a couple of hours ago I would have added a little bit more establishment.   The melt pot never made it out of the storage box.  I used the dress stamps from Kanban along with their ruler stamp that I put on to some ribbon to make the measure.  Georgie donated a little piece of old pattern for the back ground, which I just sketched on and Distress Inked around the edges. the rest was bits from the stash.


Hope you like and thanks for visiting.

Dorrie


2 comments:

  1. I love all the bright colors you used. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun tag! Love the dresses you used. The background is so cool too...I think the use of color in your tag made it catch my eye.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thank you for visiting the blog and leaving a comment.

Happy Crafting and have a great day.

Dorrie